POSITION SUMMARY: To ensure accurate reporting and recording of the Electronic Gaming Device, Live Gaming Device, and Sports Wagering Operations win. Review all cashiers cage accountability and inventory sheets. To ensure accurate reporting and recording of non-gaming revenues, including ticketing, Food & Beverage, Gift Shop, and Golf Course. Practices the Rising Star Core Values of Commitment, Integrity and Excellence.
Essential Job Functions:
Essential Job Functions:
- Reconciles the gross Electronic Gaming Device win from the Electronic Gaming Device Win Report to the BV Report (Validators vs. SMS Meter Comparison) to the computerized Electronic Gaming Device report.
- Responsible for the tracking and reportable transactions and suspicious activity under Title 32.
- Determines if the amount of the Jackpots/Hopper Fills by machine were subtracted properly from the computerized Electronic Gaming Device reports.
- Completes the Electronic Gaming Device Win Report using the manually and computer prepared Electronic Gaming Device Jackpot/Hopper Fills, received in the accounting department offices.
- Calculate the amount of win or loss for the day.
- Compares the Electronic Gaming Device drop determined by BV Report (Validators vs. SMS Meter Comparison)to the computerized theoretical meter drop.
- Verifies the system reports for unusual drop variances.
- Reviews the Master Games Report to all copies to Live Gaming Device Fill/Credit Slips and Live gaming Device Inventory Cards.
- Reviews the appropriate number and propriety of signatures on all gaming related documents.
- Reconciles the Sports Wagering Kiosks Drop reports to the actual drop sheet from the count room.
- Reconciles the Sports Wagering Report for bets placed in the Cage as well as winning tickets paid out in the Cage to the cage accountabilities.
- Accounts for the numerical sequence in the numeric control log of all gaming related documents.
- Compares the total of all forms to the information listed on the Cash Balance Sheets.
- Removes and replenishes whiz machine forms.
- File all documents for period of time requested by IGC.
- Verifies the accuracy of non-gaming revenues and related expenses. .
- Provide service to internal and external customers which reflects the company culture of Satisfaction, Togetherness, Appreciation and Recognition. (S.T.A.R.)
- Responsible for immediately informing on-site IGC Agent on duty, Security and Supervisor on Duty of any Internal Control or State Regulation violations related to gaming activity of which you commit, witness or become aware; must report pursuant to company Self-Reporting Policy.
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Experience Required: Six months clerical and accounting experience preferred.
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent.
- Skills, Knowledge and/or Abilities Required: Ability to perform mathematics functions, knowledge of all regulatory requirements, knowledge of computer operations, 10-key calculator.
- Licenses, Certifications, Bonding, and/or Testing Required: Indiana Gaming Commission Occupational License - Level 2.
- Other Specialized Requirements: Able to work holidays and weekends.